[OpenSIPS-Users] db_mysql.so: undefined symbol: SSL_CTX_free --Help!!

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:02:13 CEST 2008

Hi kiste,

I have not removed openssl & openssl-devel.
But I have nstalled opensips from the source which was working on the other
system.
Now It works fine.
I have installed & tested the source which was not working on the current
system to the other system
There it works.
Still I don't get what was the cause of the error.
As I have reinstalled more than 4 times, not getting it working.

Anyways now opensips works.:)

Thanks for your help & quick reply.

Thanks,
Krunal Patel