[OpenSIPS-Users] Reboot errors

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Thu Oct 16 14:53:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

>>> In fact, the previous modules are correctly loaded...
>> So you are sure, because you are using other "mysql based" modules
>> with
>> opensips which are loaded correctly? So the mysql server is
>> reachable if
>> opensips starts?
>
> Yes, the mysql server is always reachable...
> The problem is not only for the "uri_db" because if I change the
> position of this module (for example after the "alias_db.so"), the
> errors are:

Sorry for asking stupid questions :-),

Could you please define the "always reachable". This means you have
tested, that you are able to connect to the mysql server (by script,
cmdline) FROM your opensips server at the time, opensips is starting?

Have you taken a tcpdump on the DB server to verify that mysql tries to
connect?

BR

Kiste

--