[OpenSIPS-Users] UpenSIPS and sips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 15 11:59:58 CEST 2008

Hi Klaus,

During some testings today, I had a chat with Robert Sparks about sips
scheme - what he is saying is that the "liberty" you mentioned in
RFC3261 is bogus and there is a new RFC (queued) that fixes this and
that makes mandatory the usage of a secured protocol through all the
segments (with sips scheme).

So, if the registrar gets a sips call and callee device is registered
with UDP, the call must be rejected.