[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: Openser with Audiocodes]

Stefano Palleschi stefano.palleschi at okcom.it
Tue Oct 14 10:21:14 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,
I've done several tests with tcpdump and wireshark.
In SDP negotiation I didn't find  any difference and mediaproxy  worked
fine in both situations.
I found  only one difference when I was using X-lite. In the wireshark
output file there is a icmp message with info: " Destination unreachable
(port unreachable)"  exchanged  from Openser to Audiocodes and from
Openser to UAC public IP address.
I adjusted X-lite configuration (domain:listen port, use rport,...) for
this situation, now all works fine.
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Stefano