[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] CANCELs and negative ACKs are constructed from the outgoing INVITE ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 13 10:05:08 CEST 2008

Hi Phil,

I'm aware of the uac_replace_from() limitation - actually the problem is
in the opensips internals (how to keep in the transaction the changes
per branch) and not in the SIP itself.
The topic of allowing the function in the branch_route is old, so I will
open a feature request and try to do somthing about this for the next
release.