[OpenSIPS-Users] MSRP relay send 403: login failed user not found

Jovan Djelic jdjelic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 15:54:03 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have my own MSRP client written in C++.
I'm using an OpenSER account, like 12345678 at sip2sip.info

I want to do MSRP AUTH with the relay, but it keeps on sending back 403:
Unauthorized: login failed user not found.
It's confusing me a lot - what to use for 'realm'. If I send sip2sip.info in
the initial AUTH request, the relay gives it back as the 'realm'
in the challenge. If I send 0.0.0.0, it also works, as well for
81.23.228.139 *the actual IP address of the relay).

There is no exact guidline on how to set realm, username and password for
MD5 and this online test relay.
Thanks for any help,

Jovan