[OpenSIPS-Users] [SandBox] - Dynamic routing modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 10 10:32:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

A new SandBox section was opened for hosting the discussion about how
all the routing modules we have in OpenSIPS can be merged (or not) in
order improve the routing capabilities and also to make usage simpler.

Right now we have LCR (with design limitations), Dynamic Routing (a more
performant LCR) and CarrierRoute (70% resembling with LCR/DR).

Please state your opinions and ideas on the topic here:
    http://www.opensips.org/pmwiki.php?n=Development.Dynamicrouting
This is a free to edit page.

Shortly, we are on STEP 2 - obsoleting LCR, but first we need to see if
the remaining modules offer the same as we do not want to loose any
functionality.

Thanks and regards,