[OpenSIPS-Users] Connecting to Opensips server using Fring

Juan Salvador Castejón Garrido juans.castejon at vocali.net
Thu Oct 9 18:54:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am looking for an easy and reliable way to transfer voice between two
devices. I am closed to decided myself for Opensips. To use a solution based
on standards grants much better interoperability and extensibility. One of
these devices is mobile phone. Fring software for mobile phones allows to
set up a SIP connection, but I can't login in to my OpenSips server. I have
checked the server is working fine with X-lite. I can make calls. But no way
to connect using Fring. Maybe Fring is not compatible or maybe I am doing
something wrong.

Has anybody use Fring with Opensips and can give me any advice?

Things that are different in my configuration from the default one:

   - DBTEXT
   - Domain: localhost

I have 2 users: 1000 /1000 and 2000/2000.

Configuration in Fring:

   - User: 1000
   - Password: 1000
   - Proxy: 10.166.113.69:5060