[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RFD] Unified way of sending SIP replies from modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 9 15:38:11 CEST 2008

Hi Dan,

It is not an error (there is no error reported), but is inconsistent -
something like buying a car and then taking the bike :)....

If we get into details, there are some RFC violation with this: any
following retransmission will be absorbed by t_newtran, but no reply
will be retransmited (as RFC says), because the transaction is not aware
of the reply you sent via sl_send_reply...