[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence module : watchers and active_watchers

Thiago Rondon thiago at aware.com.br
Wed Oct 8 20:24:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

I use presence module with openxcap.

All the thinks work, but the only problem is when I add some user in
X-lite for example.

I add the user, and another user receive the message "Do you allow the
user A to see you ?",
and I answer  "Allow".

But, I see in the server, in the watchers and active_watchers tables,
the status code is 2 (pedding),
and I dont know why this code doesnt change when I allow the user A in
my softphone.

I update (with sql command) the status column, change from 2 to 1, and
the status work perfectly.

So... Are there any way to change the status code in watchers and
active_watchers automatically ?

Thanks,
-Thiago rondon