[OpenSIPS-Users] SST module: Min-SE optional in request

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Wed Oct 8 15:11:33 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,

Exactly. But my initial INVITE Session-Expires: 300 gets rejected, although modparam("sst", "min_se", 120) is set. So 300 should be accepted if min_se is 120. But is does get rejected from this client. Another client, that also includes MIN-SE: 90 (minimal default by RFC, thus optional in initial INVITE) and has the same values in Session-Expires gets accepted. So I correlated the absence if Min-SE in the initial INVITE as reason for its failure.

> > Another thing that I noticed is the response to this
> message includes
> > the Min-SE header (as it should), but has no linebreak after it (at
> > least in kamailio branch 1.4). The message looks like
> > MIN-SE:120Server: Kamailio (1.4.1-notls (i386/linux))
> This should be fixed in OpenSIPS 1.4 and devel.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan

Best regards
Sebastian