[OpenSIPS-Users] Ping both UACs when a call starts

Cesar Troncoso cesar.troncoso at wimaxtelecom.at
Wed Oct 8 10:25:43 CEST 2008

HI Jason!

I really appreciate your response. I was hopping that there were an "easier" way to do this. I also receive a suggestion that involves the use of sst module, but to do this at least one of the clients must support the use of Session Timers. The solution you suggested me involves some development in the top of dialog module and yes, this sounds interesting too.

I think I will try both solutions to see which one is the best for me.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Cesar