[OpenSIPS-Users] Ping both UACs when a call starts

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Tue Oct 7 13:00:18 CEST 2008

Hi Cesar

AFAIK there is no functionality that exists to do what you are trying to do.
What we had to do was write a child process within the dialog module that
stores a hash of the dialog and a list of the the contacts (ip addresses) of
the participants of the call. Then we have a timer that fires every x
seconds and we traul through the dialogs pinging the devices to see if they
'are still there'. If any of the contacts dont respond within a predefined
time, the dialog is torn down.

HTH

Cheers
Jason