[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Sandbox

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 3 13:30:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

Summer and vacation is gone ;) and everybody is looking to continue
their work (at least I am after my short holiday :) ).

Now, there are several topics that need a collective effort to be worked
out - like finishing some module restructuring, starting discussions for
new ideas (like b2bua functionality), design for openSIPS 2.0, etc.

To create a proper environment for sharing ideas and collective design,
the OpenSIPS web site offers a new section called *Sand Box*
    http://www.opensips.org/pmwiki.php?n=Development.SandBox

This is open for editing, so anybody interested in contributing, please
feel free and use it.

NOTE: the SandBOX is not intended only for developers, but also for
users - in many cases, when designing new functionalities or
re-designing existing stuff, the feedback from the users is a very
valuable point to start.

Each newly created topic will be independently presented on the mailing
lists, so everybody will be aware of its existence.