[OpenSIPS-Users] About OpenSIP "The New Design"

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 27 10:31:36 CET 2008

That page is publicly editable by anyone. It's purpose is to let people
express ideas and wishes. We have no intention of stopping people from
writing anything there as it is used for brainstorming. You can go there
and say you want your kittens to transport SIP messages from house to
house. That doesn't mean it will happen.

Dan