[OpenSIPS-Users] limiting multiple registrations

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 26 18:50:12 CET 2008

Hi Jeff,

removing the registration from the proxy is not a sane thing to do :) -
you still have a client that thinks it is still registered.

What you can do is to set max contacts to 2 and disable parallel forking
in registrar (append_branch param -> 0).
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/registrar.html#id2502622

Also set ordering of the contacts based on time criteria:
    http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/usrloc.html#id2523601

so, more or less you will have the most recent registrations on top of
the list and you will use only the first one....