[OpenSIPS-Users] Help!! How to do failover of mysql connection

Krunal Patel krunal.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:51:35 CET 2008

Hi,

is it fine if I use DSN resolver?
Let me explain in detail:
I setup a DSN resolver & add A record for mysql servers.
mysql         A          192.168.1.5
mysql         A          192.168.1.6

where 192.168.1.5 & 192.168.1.6 are mysql cluster nodes.

So mysql.somedomain.com will point to both servers.
It will do load balance & failover both.

Please confirm that it will not create any issue.

Thanks,
Krunal Patel