[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem With TM and USRLOC

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Wed Nov 19 16:44:21 CET 2008

Hi Bogdan

Well it is more USRLOC related. If I set dbmode to 1 and make a call and
the receiving party hangs up it just keeps ringing at my end. If I use
dbmode 0 and 2 this does not happen. I.e. if the receiving party closes
the phone it keeps ringing on the caller side.
It seems as if the CANCEL or BYE packet is sent to the calling party
when db mode is set to 1. At least I can not see anything going to the
calling party in the logs.
As for traces I am using TLS I will switch to UDP and get those ASAP.

Regards