[OpenSIPS-Users] Touble installing Mediaproxy 2.1.0

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Nov 18 08:21:07 CET 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008, Jeff Pyle wrote:
> Juha,
>
> From the looks of your errors there, it appears you're missing the
> libnetfilter_conntrack and libnetfilter_conntrack-devel packages.
>
> But, even if you install those as I have done, I believe you will run
> into dependency problems with some of the TLS libraries.  The
> recommendation from the AG Projects folks has been to run the
> "unstable" build of Debian, as they have packages built for that and
> only that distribution.

Actually Debian (testing or unstable), or Ubuntu (8.10) should work just
fine, and we recommend them because it is the easiest way to get
mediaproxy up and running with minimal effort.

Otherwise there is nothing specific in mediaproxy to Debian or Ubuntu. It
depends on a number of packages, so if you install all the dependencies
it should work on any linux distribution. If some distribution doesn't
provide them, one can always install from source.

--
Dan