[OpenSIPS-Users] RLS change from the latest trunk svn

Yoo Chan Jeon yoojeon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:08:22 CET 2008

Hello,

I downloaded the latest codes from trunk svn in  Nov 3rd.
The revision is 4889.
 There are some differences between 1.4 and trunk.
I had problems in the RLS.
I looked at the get_resource_list() in the subscribe.c.
There are changes  from RESOURCE_LIST(4) to RLS_SERVICES(8) in the
'doc_type' column.
'username' column changes from the request-header user to the from-header
user.
'domain' column chnages from the reuqest-header domain  to the from-header
domain.
What data information should be in the xcap table now?
I used to put  the  value  4  in the doc_type column .

Thanks.

Jeon

.