[OpenSIPS-Users] Check_from and dbaliases

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:09:01 CET 2008

Il giorno 07/nov/08, alle ore 13:05, Sergio Gutierrez ha scritto:

> Hi Carlo.
>
> check_from() is a function from uri_db module which compares From
> Username against Digest when its parameter use_uri_table is 0
> (default behaviour).
>
> For your case, I think you would need, beside aliases, to enable
> uri_db module, using uri_table, to define 1000 as an
> "authentication alias" for user1.

As I understand, I have to replicate some informations from alias_db
and subscriber tables to uri table. This can be a solution but it is
a little tricky to manage (I could have data misalignment  for the 3
tables - uri, subscriber and dbaliases).
There is a "general purpose" function in order to make sql operations
directly on db (select in dbaliases)?

Thanks