[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT: Why replacing "Contact" with the receivedpublic IP:port instead of adding a parameter with it?

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Fri Nov 7 14:03:47 CET 2008

Hi Inaki

I have to change the IP in the contact field, using avps and textops functions.

$avp(s:contact) = $ct;
avp_subst("$avp(s:contact)", "/(.*)@.*(>.*)/\1 at 10.0.0.1:5060\2/");
remove_hf("Contact");
append_hf("Contact: $avp(s:contact)\r\n");

Similarly, the regexp could check for the point to include your parameter and put it there.

Not so elegant though, but works fine for me.

Best regards
Sebastian