[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:rls:rls_handle_subscribe: No 'Support: eventlist' header found

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 6 14:27:22 CET 2008

Hi Mahesh,

The response code for rls_handle_subscribe can be configured with the
exported rls module parameter "to_presence_code". You should set it the
value you use to compare the return code for rls_handle_subscribe before
calling handling subscribe in presence.
modparam("rls",  "to_presence_code",  10).
In 1.4 release, the default value was not 10. It is a miss out in the
configuration file example on the site and I will correct it.

regards,
Anca