[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:rls:rls_handle_subscribe: No 'Support: eventlist' header found

mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com mahesh.peddi at info-spectrum.com
Thu Nov 6 13:41:14 CET 2008

Hi Anca,

Thanks for your response. I added the 'Supported: eventlist' in the
UCTIMSCLINET.
But i dint find the NOTIFY response  from Presence server to RLS server. I
added t_relay in the configuration file, but the subscribe message is not
going to Presence server.
Because the RLS is not returning response code 10 .Do i need  to make
changes in the SIP message header?
Could you suggest me which client will support the RLS functionality? Please
guide me on this.

Regards,
Mahesh