[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: [Serdev] the sip router project]

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Nov 6 11:13:43 CET 2008

Hi Dan,

I'm very sorry for yourself you have chosen to advocate Bogdan's
email. Surely I have been ironic in responding to it, but I can
make my point in plain English too: I don't find it ethical to
respond to an open invitation by a way which is just an attack.
I mean the attempt to show the un-forking effort as something
which is conspiracy, absorption of one project by another, etc,
just anything but collaborative effort is very disappointing
to me. That was not a constructive email, that was an attempt
to poison, which I'm very disapproving of. I'm hopeful you consider
to chose to lend your name to  more positive activities.

There is many points in your emails I find horribly disagreeable,
but I think it is more appropriate to share those with you privately.
I don't think there can be any reasonable outcome of such
a debate, so excuse me I stop here.

Let me make just the point why I'm postig to this mailing list:
I think there are very many folks just confused by this serial forking
habit and also by the competition for the DNS name. For those,
I have a good message: ser and kamailio folks are working on
a joint project which is both technically sound, and has some
credible governance as well. Individuals willing to help are
invited to this effort, regardless with which "camp" they feel
themselves affiliated with.

-jiri