[OpenSIPS-Users] Re : [RLS] Cannot found service uri in rls-services

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 11:49:38 CET 2008

Hi everyones,

I hope you spend a merry christmas and you're ready for the new years eve ;)

As I'm still working on RLS subscriptions, I'm modding the module to allow
resource-lists references within rls-services doc.
I will made something with an option to allow only certains xcap roots, and
I'll first check DB (and only it if integrated xcap).
I would like to know more about a future support of pres-list parameter of
SUBSCRIBEs R-URI.
Did you discuss about that ? Has it been roadmapped ?

Have a nice saint-sylvestre,
Eric.