[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_datagram and passing quote sign

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Tue Dec 30 09:39:44 CET 2008

Hi!

While writing the reply and attaching the log file I found the problem, it was missing final \n after last argument. However if I don't escape quotes inside the mi command it works even without final \n, and because of that I missed the point from the beginning.

Now everything works fine, thanks!

I have another question, please. Because of mi_datagram module opens new socket for each replying instead of using the one it listens on, client that talk to mi_datagram interface can't be behind NAT. Why not to reply from the same socket the module listens on?

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover