[OpenSIPS-Users] Nat_Traversal and keepalive messages

mmarzuola at interfree.it mmarzuola at interfree.it
Mon Dec 29 16:00:15 CET 2008

Hi all.
I'm trying to use the nat_traversal module.
Sniffing the traffic I have noticed that even if a user agent stops its registering, the keepalive messages (I chose NOTIFY) continue to be sent by proxy to the UAs who had previously registered.
Is there a configuration error, or is there a way to stop these messages in case of no response from the UAs?

This is the configuration part which covers the nat_traversal module:

modparam("registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(s:received_uri)")

modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_interval", 90)
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_state_file", "/var/run/opensips/keepalive_state")

route {
########
########
if (is_method("REGISTER"))
        {
                if (client_nat_test("3")) {
                        nat_keepalive();
                        xlog("L_INFO","Nat test success\n");
                }
                force_rport();
                $avp(s:received_uri) = $source_uri;
                #authenticate the REGISTER requests (uncomment to enable auth)
                if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber"))
                        {
                        www_challenge("", "0");
                        exit;
                }

                if (!check_to())
                {
                        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                        exit;
                }

                if (!save("location"))
                        sl_reply_error();

                exit;
        }
}

Thanks in advance.

Marzuola Matteo

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro