[OpenSIPS-Users] Using domain for group policy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Dec 28 11:40:08 CET 2008

Hi Joan,

Such a function is not available, but you can achieve the same
functionality in two other ways:

1) use avp_db_load() and usr_preferences table (see AVPOPS module -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.4.x/avpops.html)

2) use avp_db_query() to run a raw query against whatever table (also
see AVPOPS module).