[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is not running

Wasin Thiengkunagrit wasin.th at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 03:49:19 CET 2008

Dear J,
 The problem seems to come from the connection between OpenSIPs and Database.
Please check your opensips.cfg some modules may trying to connect to database,
check the "modparam("[modulename]", "db_url",
"mysql://[username]:[password]@localhost:mysql/opensips")

 - The [modulename] is the name of modules that is trying to connect
to database. They may be "acc", "auth_db", "presence", etc...
 - The [username] and [password] is your username and password that
you use to connect to mysql.
   You can try this command in bash $mysql -u [username] -p [password]
and see if you can connect to mysql.

Cheers!
Killy