[OpenSIPS-Users] help nat problems

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:06:24 CET 2008

2008/12/17 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>

> Not enough info to suggest a problem cause.
> You should inspect the SDP in the INVITE received by the callee and
> the 200 OK received by the caller in all the cases, and verify if they
> make sense (if you are using RtpProxy for these calls you should see
> there the IP of RtpProxy, if not you get unidirectiaonal audio and
> so).
>
> Also, being behind symmetric NAT doesn't matter here since you are
> using RtpProxy.
>
> Question: Are all your phones in the same network? is the proxy and
> RtpProxy behind NAT (I hope not)?

the extension 123 and 202 is in the same netwotk behind a symmetric nat and
my server this in another network and he has an ip public .

the problem is that when those extensions call there is not you
bidirectional audio, alone in one of them

I see in the sdp of the message that the proxy puts me an a=nortpproxy:yes
and not you because!

ideas as solving this problem?

v=0
o=202 8000 8000 IN IP4 192.168.10.40