[OpenSIPS-Users] help nat problems

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Dec 17 18:26:13 CET 2008

2008/12/17 troxlinux <xserverlinux at gmail.com>:

> Hi list, I want to comment some problems of nat that I have, I have two
> connected remote UAC in a same location
>
> UAC 202 REMOTE A
> UAC 123 REMOTE A
>
> if the UAC 123 calls to UAC 202 there is not bidirectional audio
>
> UAC 204 REMOTE B
> UAC 122 REMOTE C
>
> if the UAC 122 calls to UAC 202 if there is bidirectional audio
>
> some help like I can solve this problem?, the remote clients in site A they
> are behind a nat symetrics
>
> I am using rtpproxy version 1.1 and openser 1.3.2

Not enough info to suggest a problem cause.
You should inspect the SDP in the INVITE received by the callee and
the 200 OK received by the caller in all the cases, and verify if they
make sense (if you are using RtpProxy for these calls you should see
there the IP of RtpProxy, if not you get unidirectiaonal audio and
so).

Also, being behind symmetric NAT doesn't matter here since you are
using RtpProxy.

Question: Are all your phones in the same network? is the proxy and
RtpProxy behind NAT (I hope not)?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>