[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as presence server (pua_bla requires "locaion" module)

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Dec 16 12:57:47 CET 2008

:)
Hi Inaki,

As you realized, you can run BLA on a separate server, but you need to
have usrloc working on both and Register messages forwarded from the
proxy to the bla server.
The reason why bla is tided to uslroc is that a function in bla is
called on the callbacks for usrloc.
There is no need to store the usrloc info in database also on the bla
server.. because you will not use that.

regards,
Anca