[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF under OpenSIPS tutorial?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:31:39 CET 2008

Hello,

  I would like to implement BLF on OpenSIPS, much like the Hints on
Asterisk. Is there some tutorial with some basic configuration examples?
I would like OpenSIPS to do it by its own without depending on external
software (like Asterisk).

  When I say BLF I mean to light the lamp that signals that the other line
is busy. I am interested mainly in Polycom & Snom phones support.

                                                 Thanks! __Yehavi: