[OpenSIPS-Users] Help!!! Getting ERROR:nathelper:nh_timer: out of memory

Alex Massover alex at jajah.com
Wed Dec 10 12:02:11 CET 2008

Hi!

As far as I understand:
    if (t_was_cancelled()) {
        exit;
    }
in failure route will not help to eliminate
/usr/local/sbin/openser[29869]: ERROR:tm:t_forward_nonack: discarding fwd for a cancelled transaction
/usr/local/sbin/openser[29869]: ERROR:tm:w_t_relay: t_forward_nonack failed

Because it fails in the request route and t_was_cancelled() is not available in the request route.

I have the same "problem" in the scenario:
t_newtran();
perl_exec("very_slow_script");
..[some routing logic]..
t_relay();

If the transaction cancelled during "very_slow_script" I have the errors listed above. Currently I just disregard these errors, because found no way to check if the transaction cancelled before t_relay().

--
Best Regards,
Alex Massover