[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Open IMS

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Dec 7 10:41:43 CET 2008

It seems that on the README and wiki page the auid was incorrectly
displayed. I have corrected it. You can use either these two auids to
identify the presence rulles application:

- pres-rules
- org.openmobilealliance.pres-rules

Examples for how to PUT/GET/DELETE documents on the XCAP server are
found here:

http://download.ag-projects.com/OpenXCAP/clients/README.xcapclient

You can also use the ready to use xcap_pres_rules.py script that does
it interactively in the console:

http://sipsimpleclient.com/wiki/xcap_pres_rules

Regards,
Adrian