[OpenSIPS-Users] gw table for LCR Module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 31 00:31:26 CEST 2008

Hi Eduardo,

This is the description of the GW table:

    http://www.opensips.org/html/db-schema.html#GEN-DB-GW

If you look into the mysql files for the GW table schema , the version
is 7 :

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/branches/1.4/scripts/mysql/lcr-create.sql?revision=4558&view=markup

How did you originally created the tables?