[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] Planning next release - Roadmap

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Aug 26 17:38:55 CEST 2008

El Tuesday 26 August 2008 17:31:01 Ovidiu Sas escribió:
> There are no various confirmed dialogs.  Once a dialog is confirmed,
> all the other branches are canceled.

Except if the second 200 OK arrives before the CANCEL is sent from OpenSIPS.
In that case the proxy must forward upstream the 200 OK and its
responsability of the UAC terminating this new dialog (sending a BYE) or
handling it in parallel.

> In the current implementation, the dialog module does not care about
> the number of early dialogs (it is transparent) because there's no
> specific code to deal with early dialogs.

> Having several PRACKs for different early dialogs going through the
> same dialog should work just fine.

Not sure if I understand you now. What does it mean "different early dialogs
through the same dialog"?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es