[OpenSIPS-Users] FreeRadius patch for OpenSer1.2.2

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Aug 22 19:00:57 CEST 2008

Yes is still needed.
Adrian

Hi,

    I'm following the examples on the book "Building Telephony Systems
with
OpenSer".
    I came to Accounting and Billing chapter using FreeRadius.
    Flavio (the author) says we need to apply a patch to the
freeradius to
"fix a problem with accounting type 15".
    My question is - is it still necessary to apply that patch or the
new
version of freeradius allready covers it?

    I'm having big problems applying that patch because of the key
signature
problems.
    Appreciate any help in this subject.
    Thanks in advance,