[OpenSIPS-Users] Script function to get ip by hostname

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 17 19:32:48 CEST 2008

Hi Catalina,

You mean you have foobar.com in config file and you want to check from
script (at runtime) what is the IP behind, right? If so, there is no
such function available in opensips.

But you may consider using the exec module for doing a DNS lookup via an
external app.:
       http://www.opensips.org/html/exec.html