[OpenSIPS-Users] Delete alias references in SIP messages

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 15 15:05:23 CEST 2008

Hi Olle,

it is good to know we are still RFC compliant even if we allow the
changing of the FROM - to be honest I was not aware of the RFC4916,
neither of the backdoor from the RFC3261.

Thank you for the hint! i will consider adding the TO changing also (in
the same way as FROM changing).

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan