[OpenSIPS-Users] 302 handling

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:03:07 CEST 2008

I know there was some stuff about how to handle 302s and send forward a new
invite to the diversion contact on the old mailing list archives, but they
are all gone now :(

wondering if anyone can help me with this.....

opensips -> ua -> moved -> opensips invite contact from diversion

basically opensips makes an invite to locally registered uac, the uac
redirects to an external pstn number XXX-XXX-XXXX, opensips then needs to
handle the 302 and generate an invite to XXX-XXX-XXXX

any help would be most appreciated

thanks Alex