[OpenSIPS-Users] no more pkg mem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 12 20:53:08 CEST 2008

Hi Antanas,

The explanation is that the you had a large number of registrations in
memory and the MI command used the openserctl to dump the contacts is
not able to build in memory the structures needed to print all contacts
out - so the limitation comes from the mi implementation of the
"ul_dump" MI function.

Increasing the PKG memory was the right thing to do. Probably, if the
number of online users is keep increasing, you  will need to increase
the pkg memory again.

I'm working on a solution to solve this.

Could you open a feature request on the tracker for this, please?

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan