[Users] [Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 5 05:00:30 CEST 2008

Hi Mik,

The name is the least important here :).

As stated, my primer concern is the project itself . I want to keep
working and delivering on a project that has all the strength and
quality to be used  all over the place - and to keep development on
going, but with no compromises. Value must be before all.

This is way I moved form SER to OpenSER and further to OpenSIPS - just
to keep delivering the project (whatever name it has) envisioned by
openser 3 years ago.