[Users] sending NOTIFY messages

Thu Apr 26 17:40:02 CEST 2007

Ahh! Now I understand what you mean.

You can send such NOTIFYs with openserctl, e.g. openserctl cisco_restart

I think this is very old and may not work anymore. But by reading
openserctl code and can get an idea how to make it (injecting the NOTIFY
into openser via FIFO). You just have to now the correct syntax.

There is also support in Asterisk (see sip.conf for syntax)

regards
klaus