[Users] memory leak in presence module?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 26 10:48:44 CEST 2007

Hello Klaus,

if that is the full log, seems no mem leak in shm. What is the shm
memory size you use?

Once you get out of memory can you issue" openserctl fifo
get_statistics" and send output?

I don't think is fragmentation, but you can try to compile with
-DQM_JOIN_FREE

Do you do the tests over TLS?

Cheers,
Daniel