[Users] memory leak in presence module? (was: presence module and retransmissions)

Wed Apr 25 16:43:19 CEST 2007

Hi!

Openser 1.2 runs out of memory during presence load tests with sipp.

Config snippet:

if (is_method("PUBLISH")) {
   xlog("L_INFO","$ci PUBLISH detected ... outside t_newtran\n");
   if (t_newtran()) {
     xlog("L_INFO","$ci PUBLISH detected ... inside t_newtran\n");
     handle_publish();
     xlog("L_INFO","$ci PUBLISH detected, handle_publish ... done\n");
     exit;
   } else {
     sl_reply_error();
     exit;
   }
}

Memory log after openser stop (after 20 minutes of inactivity):
http://pernau.at/kd/openser/debug-stop.txt

regards
klaus