[Users] LCR in cache mode

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Apr 25 15:54:53 CEST 2007

In my humble opinion this was a pretty useful relic from the past and it
pretty much means I cannot upgrade to 1.2 :-(
Are you suggesting that ip should be a primary key in the gw table? It
doesn't make sense to me.

Do you have any other suggestions to achieve what I am trying to do?

thank you

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.