[Users] presence module and retransmissions

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:16:06 CEST 2007

I think I can answer that one ... stateless?

I have a presence openser proxied by a SER, both on same machine ...
For easier configuration purposes, openser and ser communicate via
127.0.0.1 ...

The result is that OK from the PUAs do not get to openser (i guess SER
gets confussed by the vias of openser being 0.0.0.0:5060 and the
127.0.0.1 stuff) ... So, openser gets no OK, but it does not matter
BTW, i have a t_newtran() in there ...

Oh, for sure my configuration is messy and improvable ... but for now
it works steady :) But the OKs not going through is worrying me a bit
... and also openser not "timing out" or giving an error.

Cesc