[Users] LCR in cache mode

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Apr 25 11:37:00 CEST 2007

Hello Juha,

Well, in my case the IP belongs to an asterisk server which then sends
the call to 5 PSTN gateways. I use this trick with the 5 different
prefixes to make asterisk choose between the 5 PSTN gateways. It works
fine in db mode but not in cache mode. Shouldn't lcr behave the same in
both modes?

I tried working around this by puting the 5 entries into 5 different gw
groups (this sounds like a bigger hack to me than what I am currently
doing). Still, in cache mode the same entry is always picked.

Regards,

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.